11.19.2009

Funny

It's funny. The more you try, the less offers that you get. For awhile I was passively looking for someone to date. Someone fun and quirky. And then I stopped looking. Work and school just got too hectic for me and I would rather sleep then go out with friends. Monday I got two different offers from guys to go out. And then Wednesday one of the guys asked if I wanted to go out to eat or drinks. I felt bad for him so I agreed to go out with him on Saturday. And on Sunday I have a double date with someone else. The minute you stop looking, something finds you. Now all I need is a date for Friday night and it will be a good weekend no matter what happens.

At the same time, I know that if you were to sign up with a site like eharmony, you would find a lot of potential dates. You would be looking and you would find someone. But the idea of finding someone online kind of scares me.

1 comment:

  1. i agree with you about finding someone online...
    here's a quote that i used to hear a lot..
    "don't you ever searching for love....coz love will find you..."so,...like u did,..once u stop looking..things will get to you right?:)

    ReplyDelete