11.09.2009

Sometimes Goodbye is a Second Chance

Tell my mother,Tell my father
I've done the best I can
To make them realize
This is my life
I hope they understand
I'm not angry, I'm just saying...
Sometimes goodbye
Is a second chance

This is one of my favorite chorus from a song (keep in mind that I love music, so I have a lot of favorite lines, songs, and choruses). I think that in life you have as many chances as you want to have a better life. It's not just one chance. You can leave everything you know behind and give yourself a second chance. Saying goodbye to everything that you know doesn't have to be a bad thing. It gives you a chance at a better life. So I think that we should all take a step back and make sure that the life we have is the one that we want. If it isn't, then do everything that you can to change it and make your life the version that you want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment